Warehouse Picker/Packer - Days & Nights - Lenham (nr Ashford & Maidstone)
IMMEDIATE INDUCTIONS AND START DATES - We are looking for Experienced Warehouse Operatives / Picker/Packers / Skilled Warehouse Workers.
The person is responsible for all dispatch activities, picking, packing & general warehouse duties.
You will get additional training and a higher pay rate if you are needed for anything more specialist. We can provide PPE and any induction training needed.
· Picks and packs product based on daily orders.
· Meets specifics of customer orders in a timely manner.
· Keeps products separated, organized and in good rotation.
· Weighing and labelling products to company standards
· Monitors product quality frequently, reporting any problems or safety issues.
· Utilizes continuous improvement mindset and assists in identifying opportunities to improve processes.
· Follows good Warehouse practices and required work safe practices.
· Maintains a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and characteristics
Ability to work on own initiative but team orientated in approach
Good level of concentration in order to achieve accuracy
Appreciation of the principles of Quality Management
Job Type: Temporary & Long Term Contract
All employees are required to wear masks in designated areas.
Keeping 2-meter distance where possible
Hand sanitizer located at every door.
High use areas are disinfected twice daily.