Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia, with new openings planned globally.
Soho House is a platform for creativity and a space for its diverse membership to have fun, connect, discover and grow. Our passion is people, and we put members and our team at the heart of everything we do. We promote equality, respect and kindness within our walls, and in every community we create around the world.
Exciting new opportunity for an enthusiastic and customer focused individual who has a passion for homeware and interiors to join the Soho Home retail team. This is a full time position, where you will be based at our retail outlet in Soho Farmhouse. As a team member you will be committed to providing professional service to customers and maintaining outstanding product knowledge. Our in store customers are Soho House members.
This involves providing an outstanding service that will create a positive experience for the customer and generate loyalty
- Ensure customers are greeted and looked after when browsing or purchasing products from the shop.
- Provide any extra information to customers about products and services on offer throughout the store and online as required
- When a product is not available, always offers alternatives, or take pre-order details
- Deal with queries in a professional manner or by passing them onto the manager
- This involves an outstanding knowledge of the products and the quality of the service provided.
- Have an excellent knowledge about the products and services on offer by Soho Home retail
- Keep up to date with new product ranges being introduced
- Maximize the potential of products in the retail space to create sales
This involves a good knowledge of the business that will provide a growth in sales.
- Ensure the shop displays are fully stocked and that high standards of cleanliness are maintained within the store at all times.
- Be aware of the best and slow sellers to improve general sales
- Give feedback to Retail Manager about what is selling
- Meet daily sales targets as part of the retail team
- Source products from the warehouse where required
- Work towards the daily/weekly team targets for sales and inform the manager and finance teams via reports
- Successfully cash up at the end of the day
- Have a proven experience in a similar role within a retail outlet
- Be able to deliver a high level of customer service
- Communicate honestly, openly and constructively
- Have a creative flair and be able to talk about colours, styles and trends in interiors with confidence
- Demonstrate flexibility and innovation in recognizing and reacting to the changing retail environment
- Be a strong team member
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Soho Impact: Empowering the Soho House Community to make positive change, through mentoring, apprenticeship, local outreach and sustainability
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career domestically or internationally as well as managerially or technically
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.