|Salary:||£25,000 per Annum|
Sous Chef - Bistro - Stockbridge - £25,000
Are you a chef that wants to cook great food but not work in the evenings then this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for…
An opportunity has arisen to work in a popular Café/Bistro in a beautiful location in the Stockbridge area. This establishment offers an extensive menu using fresh local produce specialising in a variety of rustic delights.
As a chef you will be required to work 5/7 days, offering straight shifts. Day shifts will be between 7.30am & 5pm
* Run a section and supervise Junior Chefs
* Assist the Head Chef and Sous Chef in the kitchen
* Ensuring food safety and health & hygiene at all times
* To assist in the preparation of menu ideas
* To prepare and cook food to a required quality standard
* To be organised in your tasks and prioritise your work
* Proven skills as a Chef in a fresh food led kitchen environment
* Knowledge of all Food Safety practises, to include HACCP, COSHH
* Minimum Level 2 in Food Hygiene
* Ability to work well in team and have a clear set target for personal achievements
* £25,000 pa
* Pension scheme
* Company discounts
* 28 days of holiday
* Training and development opportunities
* ALL evenings off - Kitchen closes by 5PM Every Night!!
* Great career progress
To Apply - Simply click the 'APPLY' button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: