ABOUT THIS ROLE:
Due to continued growth in the business, we are looking for a competent, self-driven and ambitious Remediation Business Development Manager. The role is key to the ongoing growth and development of the Remediation team at Mick George Environmental and the successful applicant will:
- Identify and develop new business leads and strategy
- Manage existing clients and accounts, managing client’s expectations
- Attend and conduct site visits and meetings as required to develop relationships
- Work with Project Managers on a wide range of remediation projects to ensure quality and financial targets are met
- Maintain sales database and report on sales activity, developing and monitoring forecasts and budgets
- Ensure that Industry Guidelines and Mick George Limited policies and procedures are adhered to at all times and set a personal example to enforce a positive safety culture.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Ideally the candidate will come from a strong sales/business development background and have a proven track record in the remediation industry.
- Must be presentable and an excellent communicator, written and verbal, both in person and on the telephone.
- Awareness and understanding of financial and operational targets.
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety requirements and industry legislation.
- Flexibility and versatility with the ability to adapt to changing requirements.
- Full UK Driving Licence
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/92460126