At ConvaTec, our vision is to develop pioneering trusted medical solutions to improve the lives we touch. We are a global medical technology business focused on serving people and care givers in the areas of advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence and critical care and infusion care. We devise, develop and manufacture innovative products and services that support people with deeply personal and challenging medical conditions, helping to improve care for them and giving them greater confidence, freedom and mobility.
We are guided by our five core values, that shape the way we work, every day: Improve Care, Deliver Results, Grow Together, Own It and Do What’s Right. We are a global Group, with over 9,900 employees and in 2020, our Group generated revenues of over $1.894 billion. To learn more about ConvaTec, please visit www.convatecgroup.com.
Change is everywhere at ConvaTec. It’s transforming our business, and helping us improve millions of lives. And we’re nowhere near finished. Across every part of our business, we’re pushing for better. Join us as a Distribution Analyst, and you’ll do the same.
The Global Logistics team manages a network of Distribution Centers in Europe and North America, being responsible for coordinating and monitoring the operational performance and inventory accuracy
You will be responsible for ensuring inventory accuracy. Providing analytical support on Logistics projects. You'll create and maintain key monthly Key Performance Indicators.
You will provide operational support for Logistics and Supply Chain.
You'll be responsible for developing, maintaining and enhancing ConvaTec’ s current reporting Standard Operational Procedures (SOP).
You will provide reports to management, distribution, and other business units in support of operational and strategic analysis will be essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analysis of inventory including Quality, damaged, short dated and expired stock
- Coordination of redeployment shipments to the markets
- Preparing inventory day/month end reports
- Identifying and solving reoccurring problems in Supply Chain
- Providing support for external and internal audits
- Act as the main point of contact for the third-party logistics
- Manage destruction order paperwork, approval and final destruction of product on a routine basis
- Monthly destruction activity and reporting
- Manage the donation process of excess product as needed
- Support Wall to Wall inventory counts, as required
- Track inbound purchase orders to distribution centers and ensure delivery dates are correct and received in a timely manner
- Reconcile exception purchase orders with Planning team and plants
- Collaborate with IT on improvement initiatives
- Ensure inventory is blocked and/or released as Quality and Regulatory requires working with Third Party Logistics to ensure both systems match
- Coordination of rework activities (i.e. redressing, visual inspections, etc.)
- Responsible for generating specific KPI’s on cycle counting, Inventory adjustments, Inbounding performance
- Initiate and track Global Freight Claims to the Distribution Center(s).
Experience and skills required:
- Demonstrable relevant work experience
- High degree of skills in data analysis; ability to analyze large sets of data and identify trends, using Excel.
- Good knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Excellent knowledge of SAP and WMS (Warehouse Management Systems)
- Knowledge of international supply chain, customs and/or logistics operations is desired
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize
- Proficiency in verbal and written communications to be able to communicate the proper information unambiguously and with clarity
- Able to work collaboratively with external and internal stakeholders
- Able to organize and track project activity and critical next steps outlined during overview sessions.
- Hours will be 2:00pm - 9:30pm
Our ambitions will bring the very best out in you. You’ll be pushed to aim higher and really own your work. You’ll be encouraged and supported to make things happen, too. It can be challenging. But, as the progress you make will help improve the lives of millions, it’ll be worth it.
This is stepping up to a challenge.
This is work that’ll move you.
ConvaTec provides equal employment opportunities for all current employees and applicants for employment. This policy means that no one will be discriminated against because of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, nationality, citizenship, ancestry, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, genetic predisposing characteristics or any other basis prohibited by law.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: ConvaTec is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any ConvaTec employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed search agreement, will become the sole property of ConvaTec. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.
If you are an active employee at ConvaTec, please do not apply here. Go to the Career Worklet on your Workday home page and View "ConvaTec Internal Career Site - Find Jobs". Thank you!