- Opportunity to start May bank holiday (Tuesday 4th May)
- Role running up to July 2021
- Working within a large secondary school in Darlington
The Head teacher at our partner school is seeking to appoint a full-time history teacher to start in May running right up until July 2021.
T he Head teacher is seeking a talented practitioner to join their highly successful History department. If you have the passion required for providing outstanding teaching and learning in History together with the skills required to inspire and enthuse pupils, please see the details below.
* Full time Teacher of History required for a May 2021 start * Must hold QTS alongside relevant degree level qualifications/equivalent within History. * Opportunity to work within a welcoming Secondary school, easily accessible via public transport links. * Pay in line with MPS/UPS GBP24, 373 - GBP40,490.
The History department is highly successful and boasts access to modern state of the art resources and dynamic learning spaces. The History department consists of five full time teaching staff, The Head of History and several Learning Support Mentors.
The responsibilities for the History Teacher will include but may not be limited to;
* Full planning, preparing and marking responsibilities expected through to GCSE History. * Maintain positive behaviour in the classroom using behaviour management strategies to ensure pupils are engaged, in accordance to policies in place at school * Monitor, assess and evaluate pupil achievement taking appropriate action. * Develop and incorporate pedagogies relevant to the History curriculum to inspire all pupils. * Use relevant classroom management strategies to ensure a purposeful environment for teaching and learning to take place across the school.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV using the link below.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.