40,245 P.A. ?
In 2020 our client was recognised as a Top Employer for the seventh consecutive year. They invest in their employees and embrace a culture of flexible working as well as promoting a positive, supportive culture and working environment. They are based in prestigious offices in Farnborough that provide a great place to work with good people and an exciting, engaging, industry leading brand.
Our client offers a competitive salary package including bluechip benefits and a company car.
They are Europe’s leading provider of Business Mobility services; they help Corporate, SME and Public Sector customers meet the changing business travel needs of their employees. It’s an exciting, inspiring place to work and a dynamic, fast changing market. They have an opportunity for a talented Credit Analyst.
They provide innovative products and services that are radically changing the way organisations finance, manage and use their company vehicles. They are also a key player in the growth of low and zero emission vehicles in the UK.
Globally, they fund and manage over 700,000 vehicles in over 14 countries, whilst in the UK we manage a fleet of over 138,000 vehicles on behalf of our customers. They started here - in the UK - in 1997
The Credit Management team is responsible for manual credit decisions within given competencies and as such is accountable for the quality of the manual credit decision according to credit guidelines.
Their Corporate team is responsible for adhering to & applying all AL-UK compliance policies and external regulatory requirements.
The credit review process includes a detailed financial assessment with a credit decision recommendation to the relevant sanction point.
Their SME/Consumer team are responsible for reviewing and making credit decisions for smaller credit limits, the majority of these requests are within the Credit Analyst’s approval mandate.
Credit Risk Analyst Overview
· Assists with the manual credit decision process and communicating effectively to internal & external stakeholders
· Supports the SME Credit Manager in driving local Credit, AML & fraud team competencies through changes to processes, coaching junior members of the department for better performance, and for improving the overall quality of the final service.
· Analyses all factors which are material for assessing the credit, AML & fraud risk, taking particular account of the debt-servicing capacity of the borrower in line with CONC guidelines and latest European anti-Money laundering directives
·Proactively drives productivity through process optimisation and automation.
·Adapts finance and credit tools and processes to changing environment and ensures optimal service delivery to the local market.
Qualifications - External
· Proven track record 5+ years in a Credit Risk Analyst role
· Experience in the leasing / automotive / motor / HGV and/or financial services industry.
· Sound knowledge of the regulatory frameworks for lending.
· Preferably a degree level or equivalent qualification.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: