The Priory Hospital Preston has established an excellent reputation for offering calming and recovery focused residential treatment for up to 38 service users.
We are looking a recruit a highly motivated and committed Night Co-ordinator for our 38-bedded adult wards, which consists of, a 12 bedded acute, 16 bedded acute and a 10 bedded Eating Disorder Ward.
Our Night Co-ordinator role involves:
To provide senior nursing leadership to the Hospital team in support of the Ward Managers.
They will have a degree of clinical experience and leadership that provides expertise and confidence to the nursing team and hospital overall. Be confident in clinical and risk management decisions.
They will have defined delegated responsibilities from the Director of Clinical Services and ward managers; including completing/ensuring night staff have clinical supervision. Supporting the night nurses with admissions and on occasions when necessary working within the nursing numbers to maintain staffing levels.
To be successful as a Night Co-ordinator, you'll need:
• First level Registered Nurse (RMN)
• Clinical supervision experience essential, training is desirable
• Evidence of CPD and intent to maintain and develop CPD and leadership.
• Good computer skills
• Experience in Acute Mental Health
• At Least 3 years, or equivalent post registration experience.