Hope you are well.
We have an requirement for a specialist Lymphoedema Nurse at the Brighton Clinic, Brighton General Hospital. This will be a contract for 9 months working 3 days a week starting on the 1st June 2021.
The role involves:
• Potential home visits for palliative patients anywhere in the county
• Likelihood of clinical support to B6’s
• conducting 3-5 new assessments per day, plus reviews
Required skills / competencies / qualifications:
• Complex patient management of Chronic Oedema and Lymphoedema
• Referral triages
• Intensive treatments / manual lymphatic drainage / Compression bandaging
• Ideally a recognised qualification in Lymphoedema Management OR equivalent experience
If you want to continue with our agency, please acknowledge the email stating that, “You are happy to go ahead and you allow me to work on your compliance procedure”.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Note: While calling please ask for COLLIN.