We are looking for a SeniorBusiness Analyst work as part of an agile cross-functional software engineering team in Stockport. You will join us on a full- or part-time, fixed-term contract basis and in return, you will receive a highly competitive salary, plus excellent benefits.
**Due to the pandemic this role will initially start fully remote with a view to return to our offices**
The Senior Business Analyst Role:
You will work closely with analysts and software engineering teams to identify and analyse business requirements and support application and process changes through the delivery lifecycle. We are building a community of practice where we are consistently improving the way we work. You will receive coaching and mentoring from other team members and there will be numerous opportunities to expand and increase your skills within an Analyst role.
CDL has established its position as a market leader in the highly competitive retail insurance sector by consistently creating powerful software solutions that deliver competitive and innovative advantage to our customers. We've custom-built our own modern, open offices set in our own landscaped campus in Stockport, employing over 600 staff.
We have built a collaborative and creative culture where we employ agile techniques to deliver our pace-setting applications. We are also proud to have achieved the Top Employer 2021. We like to work in small, focused groups so you are always learning from people around you and you feel a part of the success of each project you are involved with.
What we’re looking for in our Senior Business Analyst:
- An understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of agile frameworks
- An eagerness to learn
- Demonstrable analysis skills and knowledge of design methodologies gained through formal training
Benefits of becoming our Senior Business Analyst:
- Top employer for 5th year running
- Flexible hours
- Flexible working - home working options
- Excellent training and development platform
- Opportunities for career progression
- Health and Wellbeing programme
- Mental Health First Aiders
- Virtual activities, lunch and learns, coffee mornings and meetups
- 25 days holiday to start
- Life and health assurance
- Pension scheme
- Community projects
- Dress down policy
- On-site free parking
- Open plan modern offices
- Shuttle bus to and from the station
- Subsidised restaurant
- Games room and chill-out zone
- Social activities, regular social events through our social group Xtra, including a summer bbq, competitions, bowling, go-karting, football games, Winter party and much more!
- Car wash, barber, yoga classes, boot camp and massage services all on-site
- Cycle to work scheme
- Shower and dry rooms
Are you a Product Owner who is looking to work on core product development within a SaaS environment? If yes, please click ‘apply’ now to be considered for this Senior Business Analyst role!