Market Research Analyst
An opportunity has arisen for a Market Research Analyst to join a dynamic business who are going through a strategic period of growth offering significant opportunity for career progression in a fast-paced environment.
With on-going expansion and a strong financial performance over the past years, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Market Research Analyst to join and strengthen the Marketing team.
The Market Research Analyst will be responsible to assist with three key requirements within the business:
* Marketing research - new market, customer, competitor, product, channel research to feed
into potential New Product Development projects
* Business analysis - looking at internal and external data sets to inform senior management
on business, region and product trends, and suggest improvement areas for key metrics
* Tactical funnel growth - Actively identifying and developing early stage targets in conjunction with the sales team to increase sales efficiency and funnel growth
This role will be required to interface with many different stakeholders across the business, and requires a good level of interpersonal skills to forge relationships for collaboration. In particular this role will need to work closely and collaboratively with the finance team to ensure data sources and outputs are consistent with those used in the financial reporting. Additionally this role will require some external relationship building skills to collect marketing data from customers and prospects.
Key areas of focus will be all elements of marketing research for the business, including but not limited to:
* Market sizing
* Channel analysis
* Product benchmarking
* Competitor analysis
* OEM identification
* Customer requirements analysis
* Market growth rates
Business analysis including but not limited to:
* Product profitability reporting
* Defining and building clear metrics for strategic initiatives
* Segmentation and clear reporting of region and product sales performance
* Quantification of business improvement opportunities identified
* Developing CRM performance dashboards in conjunction with the sales function
* Identification of cross sell / up-sell opportunities
* Data support for
Tactical funnel growth including but not limited to:
* Identification and qualification of key targets for upcoming product launches
* Prioritisation of leads from website and other lead generation streams
* Segmentation support for direct marketing campaigns
* Regional targeting support for business development
What you will need to succeed…
* How to synthesise data into commercial value
* How to present data to different stakeholders
* Advanced MS Office skills with a focus on Excel
* Data interrogation and synthesis
* Attention to detail
* Using data first when presenting arguments
* Report writing and administration of business intelligence and management information systems
* Developing relationships at different levels both internally and externally
* Delivering recommendations based on quantified outcomes to senior management
* Working under pressure
* Market modelling skills
* Degree level business qualification
Along with this exciting role comes a very competitive salary and an attractive benefits package including Pension and Health Care.
If this sounds of interest, please get in touch for more details on 01723 351155 / or
Alternatively, apply via this advert. We will be interviewing on an ongoing basis so please register your interest as soon as possible.
Gi Group in the UK provides recruitment, staffing and workforce management services to local and national clients of all sizes, placing an average of 15,000 temporary and permanent staff into work nationwide each week across many market sectors.