About THG:THG is a digital-first brand owner and retailer operating globally in the beauty and wellness market
THG listed on the London Stock Exchange in September 2020, valuing the company at £5.4bn (market cap). THG’s listing was the largest ever technology IPO in the UK and the largest UK IPO since 2015.
THG Acquired our first beauty site - LookFantastic in 2007 and since then we’ve been on a journey to revolutionize beauty across the world and 2020 was no exception. Sales reflecting a 5 year CAGR of +59% lead digital strategy in beauty, with a platform generating $1.2 billion of revenue (in 2020) across our leading websites, owned brands and subscription boxes.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
Lookfantastic is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
About the Role:
Reporting in to the Head of Paid Media, this new role is responsible for leading global paid search activity for the division across all relevant platforms such as Google, Microsoft Advertising, Yandex, Baidu and Naver. You will be responsible for a £70m+ global budget.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the development of structures, processes and strategies for the paid media regional teams, applying best practices and testing frameworks to ensure optimal performance and development of the channel
- Using data driven insights to quickly iterate and methodically improve results day on day, week on week and month on month
- Conducting competitor research and analysis
- Supporting the paid media team with strategic direction and facilitating the flow of communication from Senior Leadership team into Operational Paid Media team.
- Delivery of performance targets and ownership of analysis/insights.
- Forecasting daily, monthly and yearly budgets
- Specifics of account management and optimisation, including campaign structure, keyword research, keyword management, keyword bidding, ad copywriting and testing, search content integration, related search strategies, landing page testing, and any other core capability required to maximise results, drive volume and hit targets.
- Proven technical experience across Paid Search & Shopping either agency or in-house and experienced in working with large budgets
- Ability to prioritise, structure work & effectively manage time
- Capability with key marketing platform technologies
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Ability to form good working relationships with both internal and external teams
- Excellent communicator – able to give clarity and provide detail on insights
- Competency in working with data to provide actionable insights to the business
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- On-site Doctor
- Employee discounts