Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at ww w.aspiredefence.co.uk for current vacancies
Purpose: To undertake the installation, maintenance and repairs of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures as part of a highly skilled maintenance support function within the Garrison. Responsible for undertaking New, Reactive or PPM tasking
* Undertake electrical installation and reactive work to the required standard and in line with any documentation provided.
* Diagnose and repair electrical problems, including fault-finding, rewiring, and monitoring.
* Conduct routine maintenance and testing on commercial and domestic electrical systems, and ensure installations are to manufacturer standards, including in fire alarms and security systems.
Experience & Skills required:
* IEE Wiring Regulations 18th Edition
* Full (UK) Valid driving license
* Proven experience of working as a qualified electrician
* Required to be on an on-call rota.
* Possess working knowledge of IEE regulations, City & Guilds 2360 and 2382 qualifications.
* An understanding and working knowledge of other disciplines within a multitask delivery service.
Closing Date: 03 May 2021
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the link by the closing date. Further information can be provided by our client if you are short listed for the role.