The Field Service Technician II is responsible for providing technical field assistance in maintenance, operation, equipment installation and startup and/or shutdowns for all Crown Iron Works processes. The Field Service Technician II must have strong business and communications skills to establish and maintain strong relationships with the customer. Analytical and problem-solving skills are just as essential to this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technical field assistance, in maintenance, installation, operation, and startup for all Crown processes; prepare customer field report after each trip.
- Evaluate fabricated product when asked; prepare non-conformance report when necessary and work with internal and external customers to resolve issues.
- Assist with performing inspections of fabricated equipment to ensure it meets quality, drawing, code requirements; notify Project Engineers/Managers of inspection itinerary and address any of their concerns/issues with fabricators; coordinate with customer to assist with their fabrication inspections when required, prepare inspection report.
- Work integrally with internal employees and external customers to promote the Crown Iron Works GOAL Group, to meet group initiatives and objectives.
- Assist contractors in the erection of Crown equipment at customer site.
- Perform inspections of existing Crown equipment during plant shutdowns, assist plant/contractors with recommend repairs and provide each customer with a field report.
- Identify customer's needs and sales opportunities to help future growth.
- Cross train with process engineers/technicians to learn technical processing information.
- Observe all customer and OSHA safety rules.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
- Associate degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in oilseed crushing or refining industry.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, customers, and vendors.
- High integrity and ethics.
- Working knowledge in AutoCAD.
- Required knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to communicate in English fluently. Ability to communicate in a second language – European or Asian languages preferred but not required.
- Ability to travel on need basis – domestically or internationally and up to 50% of the time.
CPM Acquisition Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. CPM Acquisition Corp. offers competitive compensation and benefits, including paid holidays and vacations, 401k, medical/dental insurance, tuition assistance, and more.
Powered by JazzHR