|Salary:||£26.00 - 26.68 per hour|
|Company:||Quality Locum Solutions Limited|
Band 5 Community Nurse
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
Be a Mental Health Nurse registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and have a MSc or Post Graduate Certificate/Diploma in a Mental Health clinical speciality, preferably but not limited to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
Hold a professional registration with the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP)/EMDR UK & Ireland, and Health and Care Professionals Council (HCPC) and be accredited in either EMDR or CBT.
- Must hold in date Automated External Defibrillator (AED), Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) and Safeguarding Level 3 certificates.
- Must have 2 years' experience in a Mental Health role.
About the Role:
- Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
- You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
- Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
- Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
Nursing certificate and registration with the NMC with a valid UK PIN number
·You will require current NMC registration as a Registered Nurse.
·An ability to use a laptop to record and access patient information.
·Have worked as a nurse with ideally 2 or more years' experience.
·Ability to drive, with current full driving licence
·Good communication skills and work well in a team
·Competitive pay rates
·Flexible hours to suit your needs
·Free Mandatory and E-learning Training
·Fast Track Compliance Registration Process
My client is keen to get applicants for this role please do not hesitate to contact me with a copy of your CV.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: