We need a Food & Beverage Assistant who’s great with people, and passionate about service.
- Be passionate about hospitality and serving guests in our restaurant/ bar
- Be personable and engaging
- Be able to strike up relationships with our guests
- Have the ability to deliver great service
- Have an interest in food and beverage with a passion to develop knowledge further
- Work well in a team and get on well with other departments
- Take pride in their work
WE WANT TO DEVELOP OUR PEOPLE
We have created our own internal training and development pathways for almost every job role in the business. This means the development journey in the business is mapped out clearly in writing, which employees are given when they start work, so everyone knows what the next step on their journey is, and how to get there. We also have our own people brand- 'Family First', because we are one big family :)
WE WANT WORK TO BE A PLEASURE
We’re a people business — our success relies on the skills and happiness of every one of our team. That’s why we invest in your training and development and promote from within. We depend on your personality and enthusiasm for hospitality… and we offer all sorts in return. We can offer careers across our collection of hotels or just a great place to work locally. For some senior roles, we may look for relevant experience, but for other jobs we just want the right character and attitude— we’ll teach you the rest!
AND…OUR TEAMS GET
- Amazing staff rates at our hotels for themselves, friends and family, as well as great food and beverage discounts
- Recognition for each year of work with us and big length of service milestones
- Access to our employee benefits and engagement platform and other performance, loyalty and fun -related perks!
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Programme, which is on hand to provide personal help and support if and when it’s needed
- Team events, recognition and celebrations!