Area : Deeside
Hours : Monday - Wednesday 8am - 4pm (24 hours)
Rate : £10.50
This is an ongoing temporary positions with potential of being extended.
You will be responsible for ensuring the Stores are maintained to a high standard and take full responsibility for the availability of products of which will be bought both effectively and efficiently in order to deliver savings to the Client.
• To consistently deliver exceptional customer service and maintain a professional and courteous relationship with the Client
• To issue stock products to the Client.
• To source and make available supplier catalogues and product reference material for the Client.
• To expedite all outstanding purchase orders in timely manner when required.
• To accurately and efficiently record goods delivered into the stock control system.
• To conduct rotational stock checks.
• To record stock adjustments and to action as appropriate.
• To maintain a high level of housekeeping in line with Company standards.
To carry out such other duties which are consistent with the nature and responsibilities of the job role.
• A positive attitude with the ability to deliver excellent Client experience and satisfaction.
• A good team player with the ability to respond efficiently and effectively to the needs of the Client.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent IT skills (SAP experience desirable but not essential)
The perfect candidate will have working knowledge of Stores, inventory management and stock control systems.
This is an exciting opportunity.
At NMC Recruitment we review all applications and will contact those candidates matching the job requirements. We may store your information on our database for future opportunities.