As a PageGroup Finance Recruitment Consultant in Chiswick you will have the best in class tools and technology to assist you in developing your business, supported by on-going learning and development from internal and external providers to help you build on your skills and grow your career.
Individuals work in a team environment while being held accountable for individual growth targets. A combination of recruiting, account development and account management skills are required.
You will need to possess the following skills for the position of Finance recruitment consultant:
· A proven track record working within a recruitment consultancy, ideally in the Finance
· Experience in managing a team or business area with a clear track record of delivery
· Excellent communication skills and able to articulate ideas in a concise way
· Solid industry knowledge
· A track record of high achievement and excellent client service in a target-driven environment.
· Strong relationship building skills
· Drive to be an expert in your field
· Team player who really drives and promotes our company values
As an inclusive employer, PageGroup is continually looking to improve its diversity representation. As such, applications from disabled and ethnically diverse candidates are particularly welcomed
We are keen to support you so that you may thrive at PageGroup, so let us know if there is anything we can do throughout the interview process so that you can be at your best.
PageGroup Finance has been helping shape successful careers and supporting companies build better businesses since 1976. We specialize in the permanent, temporary, and interim recruitment of qualified accountants right across the UK.
If you are an experienced recruiter with experience recruiting within the Finance market and are interested in joining us on this journey, we're providing unparalleled opportunities in terms of career progression and personal development.
In return we will offer attractive salaries, a generous and clearly structured commission scheme and impressive flexible benefits package. We can also guarantee clear promotion targets and fast-track career progression opportunities for those who deliver results.
What you will find here is a vibrant, inclusive culture where the success of our teams is underpinned by dynamic working - a high trust, high performance ethos, where we put people and team work first.
We are immensely proud of our commitment to inclusion and belonging and this truly is part of our DNA. We support every single employee in whatever way they need, so that they can thrive.
Clear Assured Gold Status
The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2020
FT Leaders in Diversity Top 100 2020
Inclusive Companies Top 50 2019/2020
Stonewall Top 100 Employers 2018
Race at Work Signatory
Valuable 500 Company
Disability Confident Employer
Competitive base/ clear ote based on experience
· MyBenefits - flexible benefits scheme
· Unlimited career progression potential
· Private Medical Insurance through Vitality, including the Vitality reward scheme
· Company Pension Scheme
· Life Insurance
· Season Ticket Loans
· Childcare Vouchers
· Employee Assistance Plan
· MyDiscounts Scheme
· Cycle-to-Work Scheme
· Gym Membership Discounts
· Charitable Giving Scheme
· 31 days holiday including bank holidays