Office Administrator / Service Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Office / Service administrator to support, manage and organise the office management and Service Department systems. Ideally with experience of office or service administration, financial, customer support admin and general office duties. Working as part of a great team, your role will encompass a range of administration support and customer service support.
A well established large international company, market leader, manufacturer and engineering service provider in their field with an enviable product portfolio and well renowned reputation for quality and innovative solutions.
• Good organization and prioritization management skills, able to work to deadlines and highlight potential problems
• Customer focused with a positive, can do attitude, enthusiastic and proactive
• All follow up administration relating to service reports
• Coordination of purchase orders and payments to Vendors / 3rd parties
• Processing of the repair and maintenance contracts
• Providing Quotations and assisting with any projects
• Ensure the application of best business practices and processes and that they are compliant with company policy and statutory requirements.
• Data entry and systems updates
• Answering and transferring incoming telephone calls
• Centralised ordering, storage of office stationery and consumables
• General administration tasks such as telephone listing updates + ad hoc administrative assistance
Hours Of Work
Monday to thrusday 08:00 - 16:30
Friday 15:15 finish