Snug is the UK's first sofa in a box company, revolutionising the way we buy sofas. Our products are innovative and bold and so are our people. We are growing rapidly and hiring a number of roles for our Enfield head office.
We are currently recruiting an E-commerce Executive to join our Performance team. Reporting to the Ecommerce Manager, this role is critical in driving the commercial performance of our website.
- Manage the day-to-day site merchandising across all key landing pages & ensure all onsite search & browse journeys are fit for purpose
- Provide weekly insights on website performance and recommend actions to improve key metrics (Revenue, AOV, conversion rate, UPT & sample requests)
- Utilise web analytics to inform task priorities and improve conversion rate throughout the customer funnel.
- Deliver on actions and priorities as outlined by the website, CRO and SEO strategies.
- Ensure all website activity is aligned with the campaign calendar, commercial priorities, customer insights, and brand guidelines.
- Support the E-commerce Manager by testing and measuring different control group experiences through the CRO user experience tool to help drive the best results and responses.
- Demonstrable track record of web analytics.
- Highly analytical thinking with the ability to convert data to useable format for commercial decision making.
- Solid experience of best practice site merchandising through search & browse.
- Good understanding of CRO and SEO strategies.
- Experience in a D2C ecommerce environment.
- Have a passion for delivering the customer promise and the drive to work in a high growth business.
29 days’ holidays (including bank holidays)
Vitality Health Insurance
Paid birthday leave
Quarterly team socials