Location: Coventry Reporting to: Sales Manager Hours of Work: Monday – Thursday 7:30am - 4pm & Friday 7:30am-3pm
Are you an experienced and driven Project Engineer, who wishes to progress within a dynamic and rapidly expanding engineering firm?
With a wide and varied customer base, and an ever expanding work load, HTA Group can offer you the opportunity to work on prestigious engineering projects for customers with global brand presence. You will be paid an excellent salary, along with a comprehensive benefits package.
Duties & Responsibilities
This is an interesting and varied role, which involves working on some excellent specialist engineering projects, bringing in fantastic career prospects for the successful candidate.
Skills and Experience
* Proven engineering and fabrication knowledge/experience/background
* Ability to read and work from detailed engineering drawings
* Understand job costings and to be commercially aware of profit and loss
* Computer literate
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise closely with customers
* Ability to work under pressure, both on own initiative and as part of a busy team
* Ability to handle multiple varied projects from order through to completion
* Responsible, conscientious, punctual, highly organized, and self-motivated
* Excellent knowledge of all welding techniques
* CAD qualifications and experience are preferable but not essential for this role, training will be provided where necessary.