|Salary:||From £10.84 to £11.65 per hour plus benefits|
|Company:||Rapid Personnel Ltd|
We are recruiting for warehouse operatives with counterbalance fork lift truck experience to work for our prestigious production client in Thatcham near Newbury.
The shift available, is double days 6:00-14:00/14:00-22:00 Monday to Friday Or Nightshift Sunday to Thursday 10pm-6am
1. Ensure raw material and packaging is returned from the production areas with the correct labels and quantities.
2. Liaise with production staff to maintain accurate supply and removal of finished goods/packaging and raw materials.
3. You must ensure all machinery, mechanical handling equipment and safety devices are used in accordance with company procedure and Health & Safety training.
4. Ensure all safety checks on fork lift trucks and batteries are carried out, with any defects reported to the warehouse supervisor.
5. To ensure all stock carries a product label to facilitate & aid the tracking of the associated stock movements and batch traceability.
6. To ensure all stock is checked & booked in stock accurately in accordance with GRN procedures.
7. To take receipt of bulk tanker deliveries and ensure the procedures are adhered to.
8. To ensure all materials are issued to the factory in a timely manner, and at the right quantity and to the correct specification.
9. To ensure product replacement in the warehouse area is set to a plan i.e. allocated picking bays / racks and is clearly marked with the correct labels prior to loading.
10. To consolidate racking space to make better and more efficient use of available storage space and ensure accurate stock locations.
11. Ensure the yard area is kept tidy and organised.
12. To report any accident or near miss to your supervisor with the correct documentation filled out.
13. To wear the correct protective clothing for the job that is being carried out and to ensure it is properly cared for.
14. Maintain excellent standards of vehicle loading and pallet security for all outward bound loads.
15. Endeavour to store product in the warehouse free from damage, maintaining a good standard of housekeeping throughout.
16. Report any damages to Warehouse and Yard areas including racking, machinery and fabric of the building.
17. Ensure all stock movements are moved on the Unity system.
Double Days 6:00-14:00/14:00-22:00 – 10.84
Nights 10pm-6am £11.65 per hour
Candidates must have counterbalance or reach truck experience .
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £10.84 per hour
Rapid Personnel is an industrial employment agency based in Reading specialising in warehouse, food production and factory work. We are members of the REC and have signed the Reading Ethical Recruitment Charter meaning you’ll be treated with respect, transparency, and fairness. Rapid Personnel was shortlisted as Thames Valley Employer of the Year for 2020.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: