47,815 P.A. ?
Job Title: Product Owner
Location: Field-England (remote)
Function: Product Management
Position Type: Full Time, Regular
Position Level: Experienced
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly’s comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
As a Product Owner at Xactly Corporation, you will support Xactly product leadership to translate our vision into strategy, strategy into roadmap, and roadmap into deliverables. You will be a key partner with prospects, customers, and cross-functional teams within Xactly to ensure we’re delivering value to market. You’ll be part of the strategic product vision of our company and shape the path forward for our customers success.
At Xactly, we believe everyone has a unique story to tell, and these small differences between us have a big impact. When bright, diverse minds come together, we’re challenged to think different ways, generate creative ideas, be more innovative, and take on new perspectives. Our customers come from different cultures and walks of life all around the world, and we believe our teams should reflect that to build strong and lasting relationships.
Xactly Product Management is a lively, tight-knit team consisting of Product Managers and User Experience professionals. We are the innovative forward thinkers of the product, always collaborating and striving to discover the best solutions for our users.
THE SKILL SET
● 2+ years experience in the SaaS industry
● Must have experience working directly with clients
● Experience in revenue operations, sales operations, or business analytics a plus
● Demonstrable experience with product design a plus
● Experience with Salesforce.com or similar software preferred
● Knowledge of web-based technology and software development
● Ability to communicate to both internal and external stakeholders
● Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail
● Ability to work with a team, as well as autonomously
● Demonstrable quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
● A good listener, combined with strong written and verbal communication skills
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL
● Shadow expert teammates and receive an Xactly Xpert who will show you the ropes
● Learn from managers and leaders on the team
● Lean internal systems and team processes
● Lean about the product and marketspace you’ll be working with
● Start to get your hands on projects, get to know your team and coordinate with customers
● Participate in agile scrum rituals including sprint planning and daily standups
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL
● Contribute to the product backlog and assist with agile ceremonies
● Participate with go-to-market conversations between marketing, sales, and product marketing
● Support the cross functional team as they drive customer success
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL
● Learn key user needs and business requirements behind each initiative, and distill into units of work for the development team
● Triage bugs and feature requests, groom and prioritize the product backlog, and assist in sprint planning
● Support the Product Lead to enable continuous product innovation
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL
● Work with product leadership to define product performance metrics, then develop methods to systematically track, measure and report
● Perform deep-dive analyses into critical product areas to identify opportunities for product improvement
● Engage with the market to conduct user research and validate product concepts, develop findings and recommendations, then present to stakeholders
BENEFITS & PERKS
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance Coverage
XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
Access to Corporate Discounts
Annual Allocation of Volunteer Days
Group Pension Scheme
Generous Employee Referral Program
Bi-monthly Corporate Massages
Regular Team Nights Out
Full access to Grokker, our health engagement and employee wellbeing platform
THE XACTLY STORY
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We achieve this by following our vision: Unleashing human potential to maximize company performance. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations. Our core values of Customer Focus | Accountability | Respect | Excellence are key to our success, and each day we’re committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we believe in celebrating diversity and creating an inclusive workplace environment, where everyone feels valued, heard, and has a sense of belonging. By doing this, everyone in the Xactly family has the power to make a difference and unleash their full potential.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: