PRE-SCHOOL ROOM LEADER - Blue Butterfly Montessori
Blue Butterfly Montessori is a modern established Nursery in the heart of its town. The Pinner Branch achieved ‘OUTSTANDING’ from Ofsted and is now opening a BRAND-NEW Stanmore Branch in January 2021. Both branches are 5 minutes from the high street with access to a variety of transport links.
Salary up to £27,000 per annum dependant on experience.
We are looking for high calibre of Early Years Practitioners to work in our Pre-school room.
· Leading all aspects of provision in this age group.
· Monitoring and role modelling practice
· Caring for supervising and interacting with children.
· Plan Prepare and carry out diverse and valuable activities with children.
· Key worker responsibilities.
· Managing the running of the room.
· Creating and implementing positive parent partnerships by communicating effectively and giving regular updates ensuring every child’s progress is recorded.
· You will be role modelling your knowledge and best practice to colleagues and delivering the best learning opportunities to our children.
· Developing staff practice ensuring staff development.
· As part of our team you will ensure your nursery is always the best it can be in line with our Core Values.
· Implementing great health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
· Ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the nursery by adhering to the relevant policies and procedures.
· Childcare provision with substantial childcare discounts
· Excellent in-house training, opportunity to gain further qualifications, Virtual learning and career progression opportunities.