ScotForce offers a rewarding career path for Nursing professionals across Scotland. Our success is owed to a simple principle; if you want to deliver great care then you need great people and to treat them well. Our philosophy of care is: "We Care for our People so they will Care for others"
We aim to provide the best opportunity possible, including:-
• FULL-TIME & PART-TIME - flexible to suit each individual
• FLEXIBLE LIFESTYLE - a simple Availability System allows you to choose the number of hours you want to work and when
• CONTINUOUS WORK - giving peace of mind and security
• EXCELLENT RATES OF PAY – with additional increments for nights, weekends and Public holidays
• TRAVEL EXPENSES – mileage and public transport costs are reimbursed
• FREE TRAINING – comprehensive induction program and ongoing professional development
• NURSE REVALIDATION SUPPORT – with your dedicated Clinical Lead Nurse
• 24/7 LOCAL SUPPORT – from a friendly, knowledgeable team with care sector experience
• VARIETY & EXPERIENCE – enjoy new challenges and gain a wealth of experience
• REFER A FRIEND BONUS – earn up to £500 for each successful recommendation
•INCENTIVES – including annual shopping vouchers and PVG and Uniform costs reimbursed after 200 hours worked
• RECOGNITION – regular thanks to recognise our people really are what make us great!
With a client network spanning the length and breadth of Scotland, we work in partnership with Nursing Homes, Housing Support/Community Living organisations, Private Hospitals and NHS Trusts.
We're working to become the benchmark healthcare agency in Scotland - celebrated for our people and valued by our people. We aim create a positive, fun, engaging workplace, which values meaningful work and meaningful relationships; where supporting our people to achieve their career and earnings objectives is our top priority.
Our Nurses enjoy the security of working with a dedicated health and social care staffing provider who know the marketplace, the clients and the challenges faced. Our Care Coordination team are amongst the most experienced in the country and are renowned for the top level of support and their friendly/family approach.
We’re proud to offer rates of pay exceeding market averages, plus travel expenses and bonus incentives. Staff also benefit from a comprehensive learning and development program and our Nurses are fully supported through revalidation by our Clinical Lead Nurse.
What we look for
For ScotForce, it’s not all about how many hours our people work; it’s about having a team of people who enjoy what they do, have a passion for delivering great nursing care and who relish new challenges.
For most of our people, ScotForce is their sole employer; but some of our team also have other jobs and work with us to top-up their earnings. Whether you work 24 hours a week, or 48 hours, we want you to:
Finally, we want you to enjoy what you do. Your work as a nursing professional should never be underestimated – both in the positive impact you have on others and the great reward you should experience in the course of your duties.
Due to the nature of the role you must have a full driving license and we can only consider candidates with previous experience; a minimum of 12 months experience within the past 3 years working within a Nursing Home or specialist unit/ward concerning the care and support of elderly service users.