GREATER LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
Job details sector
To be the dedicated partner of the Fund Management to advise and apply the strategy on Development projects, being accountable for the financial KPIs
- To identify, source and studies opportunities for investments and partnerships
- To participate in the elaboration of different strategies for transformation, demolition, reconstruction or refurbishment of real estate asset, either on existing portfolios or data rooms of potential deals
- To monitor the risks related to real estate development projects, as agreed by the client
- To monitor the project managers in charge of all aspects concerning the execution of the projects
- To report regularly on project status
- To ensure that all requirements are followed in terms of budget control and report updates
- To participate in the negotiations of investment, development or join venture
- To participate in the editing of legal, financial, administrative and technical documentation related to the new developments and authorized projects
- To participate in the designation of the different service providers and advisors
- To participate in the product positioning, within the framework of the decided investment objectives
- To contribute to marketing/letting of projects
- To represent the owner in all different situations related to the execution of the project
- To effectively manage the performance and development of team members in line with the Common Management Objective
- To perform other tasks and projects as assigned from time to time
- High school or university degree
- Preferably Engineer and/or architectural background
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role or in a relevant professional context
- Previous team management responsibilities
- Experience and understanding of asset management, commercial and letting constraints
Knowledge and Skills
- Overview of the real estate building trades and products
- Good knowledge of the main actors (investors, developers, real estate funds…)
- Excellent Real Estate network and international background
- Sensitivity on the risks of development
- Good knowledge of the legal statement and process applied to the real estate
- Good knowledge of urbanism and construction laws
- Good knowledge of taxes and duties applied to real estate
- Fluent in English
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
- Proactive, assertive, persuasive, diplomatic and intuitive
- Highly self-motivated and able both to work autonomously and to be a team player
- Strong leadership skills
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.