|Salary:||£25000.00 - £29000.00 per annum|
As a Deputy Manager for Tenpin, you will be responsible for ensuring our Customers have a great time when they visit us! The ideal Deputy Manager will be driven, passionate and have a natural ability to create a fun environment for both our customers and team.
What will I do?
Whilst working at Tenpin you will support the General Manager in managing the day to day operation of our centre including the development and growth of our people, sales and profits. You will:
• Assume day-to-day responsibility for the operational management of the unit
• Strive to achieve a culture that is totally focused on the delivery of the best possible level of customer service
• Ensure that the team are lead by example and all work together effectively
• To support the delivery of the company strategy
• Deputise in the absence of the General Manager
• Undertake ownership for own training and development to grow into the future role of General Manager
• Support the General Manager in the achievement of all unit budget targets and KPI’s
• Provide support to the team in various departments as and when required
• Take responsibility for ensuring that all policies, procedures, controls and compliance areas are adhered to on a day to day basis
Here's what we’ll need from you:
• Have a minimum of 18 months experience in a management role, ideally within leisure, hospitality or retail
• Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
• Have experience in leading and developing large teams
• Full of determination, enthusiasm and patience!
• Be ambitious and want to progress!
• Fully flexible and highly adaptable to change
What will you get in return?
Competitive salary, bonus scheme, free bowling, pension scheme, benefits portal with access to thousands of discounts, a healthcare cash plan, cycle to work scheme, discounted gym membership and many more.
If you have not been contacted within 14 days your application has not been successful on this occasion. This should not deter you from applying again in the future. Good luck!
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: