Rutherford Briant Recruitment are currently looking for a Part Qualified or a newly Qualified Accounts Senior for our clients Leatherhead office in Surrey.
You will work as part of the accounts team ensuring that work is performed to a high standard, ultimately resulting in the ability to offer an excellent and advisory led service to our clients.
Also, being responsible for ensuring more challenging accounts are prepared under UK GAAP for review by accounts managers and for other audit teams.
Accounts Senior Responsibilities:
- Preparation of accounts, reports and other assignments as required
- Communicating and building relationships with clients and related third parties
- Starting to become aware of business development, including promoting the firm and its services to the existing client base and prospects
- Develop a Brighter Thinking approach and advisory mindset
- Development and supervision of junior trainees
Accounts Senior Qualities:
- Studying towards becoming an ACA / ACCA / CA qualified accountant (ICAEW, ICAS, Irish Institute or equivalent international qualification)
- Some experience within an accountancy practice
- Experience of working within a team on assignments
- Experience of preparing accounts in accordance with UK GAAP
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong communication skills with senior staff and clients
- Confident user of Microsoft Office suite – Intermediate/Advanced user of Word and Excel
- Motivated to take responsibility of the role and maintain a high level of quality service across
- Sound knowledge of accounting concepts and aware of own limitations and when to ask for assistance
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/92765885