Department: Materials Testing - Site
Working Hours: 45
Salary: £25,500 - £33,500 dependant on experience
Main Purpose of Role
We are currently looking for experienced Site Technicians to join our expanding team at Heathrow. Here at CTS we provide laboratory and on-site testing services via
a nationwide network of UKAS accredited materials testing labs; providing customers from the infrastructure, engineering and property markets. We require someone that is a great communicator, extremely reliable and trustworthy. The role also needs accurate and consistent record keeping, so communication and maths skills are a must. The role can also involve quite a bit of manual work daily when moving material samples.
- Produce test results in accordance with the documented procedures, standards and specifications
- Ensure testing/sampling activities are maintained in compliance with UKAS and Company requirements
- Be client focused and always deliver excellent service on site
- Maintain all site working areas to an excellent standard and ensure they are safe, clean and tidy environments to work
- Commit to ensuring a culture of impartiality so that conflicts do not exist within CET Infrastructure and its quality management systems, operational activities and commercial relationships
- To commit to ensuring the confidentiality of all customer information obtained or created during the performance of laboratory activities, except as required by law
- To work in a safe manner that is in accordance with the Company Health & Safety Policy.
- To carry out allocated work in accordance with documented in-house procedures, in an expeditious manner.
- To integrate into the team and maintain a strong harmony and morale throughout the laboratory.
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)
- Workplace pension
- Cycle 2 Work scheme
- Wellbeing initiatives and competitions