16,241 P.A. ?
|Company:||Moonfleet Manor Hotel|
Do you have a warm and personable nature? Can you remain calm under pressure? Do you have a can-do attitude and great eye for detail? Do you know what it means to deliver natural hospitality to guests? Do you thrive on new challenges? Do you have good leadership qualities? Are you motivated, reliable and can lead by example?
If you answered Yes to all these questions we would love to hear from you!
Who are we?
Luxury Family Hotels have five distinctive and delightful hideaways to choose from, from a Jacobean manor house to a New Forest hunting lodge, offering family escapes in some of England’s finest locations. We are also currently investing in all of our hotels including refurbishments to all rooms and public areas as well as staff training.
The stunning family property of Moonfleet Manor Hotel, near Weymouth has a superb opportunity for a Restaurant Supervisor to join their lovely team.
What’s in it for you?
· Competitive salary - plus a seasonal hourly increase of £2 per hour, on all hours worked from July 5th - August 29th!
· Additional paid day off, in addition to annual leave for getting involved in Community outreach and charity events.
· Employee Cycle to work scheme.
· Excellent individual and bespoke career progression within the Luxury Family group.
· Unique on the job training and development.
· Help@Hand – Our health & wellbeing service; Remote GPs, Mental health support, Physiotherapy and Medical second opinions.
· Generously discounted staff rates across the Luxury Family Group.
· Food & Beverage and Spa discounts.
· Refer a friend scheme.
· Death in service benefit.
· Excellent Share of service charge.
· LFH Benefit Hub - A wide range of discounts and deals for shopping, insurance, restaurants.
· Membership of Hospitality Action, our Employee Assistance Program.
· Great staff meals whilst on duty.
· Stylish uniform.
To run shift and deputise for the Restaurant Manager in their absence ensuring the food and beverage service operation runs to the required standard in all aspects.
What we need from you…
• Previous experience leading shifts or a team in a quality service environment
• Positive, welcoming attitude and good communication skills
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
• Excellent grooming standards
• Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
• Competent level of IT proficiency
• Fluent English both verbally and written
• Flexibility to work hours as determined by the business, shifts include evenings, weekends and bank holidays
If you feel you have the skills and ambition we are looking for to join our team, then please apply with a full and up to date CV below.
Please ensure you check the hotel location as some of our amazing hotels are hidden away and you will have to use your own transport to locate us! Alternatively for anyone wishing to relocate there maybe the possibility of staff accommodation please contact us for details.
Only candidates legally eligible to work in the UK need apply.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: