41,064 P.A. ?
|Company:||Worldgroup Careers MWT|
Implementation Manager - German and/or French
12 Month FTC
Who are We?
As one of the industry’s largest global production networks, Craft’s teams collaborate to create smart, bespoke, networked client solutions for many world-class brands. We’re CRAFT London, we are a production and marketing communications agency delivering content across print, digital and video media. Our mission is to help world class brands drive efficiency with the seamless delivery of the final product to markets around the world.
Your role as an Implementation Manager (French or/and German speaking) – 12 month FTC
Our Implementation Manager role is a hybrid in which you will lead and oversee the delivery of unique and out-of-the-box origination and adaptation production projects. You will grow client relationships organically as well as manage the production of both local and global campaigns across TV, Print, Digital and Social.
As this is a production heavy role, you will need to be familiar and comfortable with all production and post-production steps (including but not limited to pre-bid, pre-ppm/ppm, shooting, post-production and local adaptations as well as transcreation).
The preferred candidate is able to enter the role immediately for a 12 month FTC.
Essentials and responsibilities
· Managing the client relationship and client satisfaction.
· Being responsible for the overall delivery of client projects including timelines, approval and final delivery of assets. Working closely with studio producers to execute flawlessly across all disciplines (Broadcast, Print, Digital and Social).
· Coordinating with all production departments both near-shore and on-shore.
· Building strong relationships with the lead creative agency, McCann London to facilitate successful deliveries for the client
· Meeting/exceeding revenue, margin, and quality targets on assigned projects and accounts.
· Setting client expectations, reporting on meeting those expectations, anticipating future needs, and responding to client feedback.
· Being process driven not only in your own work but also ensuring the rest of the team is using the right tools at the right time.
· Helping to improve processes and proactively identify ways to offer a better service to your clients.
· Managing account relationships, monitoring account health, and anticipating needs.
· Responding to account and project needs by flagging resource needs to effectively manage and grow the business.
· Working in partnership with executive producers and liaising with creative teams to ensure quality, on time delivery.
· Assisting Implementation Director in forecasting and coordinating with external key stakeholders to drive organic and direct client growth.
· Assisting Implementation Director in continually training the team.
What are your strengths?
- Strong leadership skills, confidence in making decisions, and a proactive attitude
- You are results driven and forward thinking
- You are organized and able to follow the processes as well as suggest out of the box solutions at the right time
- You are technically savvy and have experience across multiple technology platforms
- You are expert at prioritizing and time management
- You excel at working both independently and as part of a team
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a full understanding of the production process
- You demonstrate strong sense of ownership and accountability
- You are able to work efficiently and fast
- You thrive in fast-paced environment and succeed in challenging client situations
- You pride yourself on your commercial edge and out-of-the box thinking
- A cool, calm and collected approach to problem-solving
- Most importantly, you are passionate about your work
What’s your experience?
It is key for this role that you have past experience at a production agency in a client service or a project management role with a strong focus on direct client engagement. You should have experience both in assisting as well as being responsible for the success of individual accounts. A full understanding of the production process across all media is required.
Direct applicants only please
Please note this is a fixed term contract which might extend or go permanent in the future.
Our commitment to equal opportunities
Diversity and Inclusion are fundamental to achieving our vision to become the #1 creatively-driven global marketing company. We view it as a business imperative that, when incorporated into all agency practices, becomes a competitive advantage, driving growth and organisational sustainability.
For us, diversity is a business imperative – one that must be embedded into every aspect of how we operate in order to drive success. Simply put, we believe a supportive and inclusive environment makes sound business sense.
As a globally integrated community that influences and shapes culture, it’s vital that the talent mix in our agencies encompass all dimensions of diversity, and that we demand the same of the people we work with.
Conscious inclusion encompasses social, cultural and cognitive differences and cultivates an ethos of belonging, connection and shared purpose. It is the integration of this philosophy that allows us to create meaningful experiences for our employees, drive better business practices with our vendors and clients, and ultimately lead with purpose.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: