19,813 P.A. ?
|Company:||Ainscough Crane Hire|
Credit Control Assistant/Administrator
Ainscough Crane Hire
Standish, Greater Manchester
Ainscough Crane Hire are currently recruiting for a Credit Control Assistant/Administrator to join our Finance Transactions team in our Head Office in Standish on a full-time, permanent basis.
Please note, due to the Government guidelines we are currently working from home. Once restrictions are relaxed, the role will be based back in our Head Office.
Who are we looking for?
As a Credit Control Assistant/Administrator, you will play a pivotal part in the Credit Control team. Whilst you won’t be responsible for cash collection, you will be responsible for completing a variety of key tasks. These will include daily cash posting; daily cash allocation; escalating for credit insurance; credit checking and authorising new credit limits up to the value of £10k. In addition, you will be the first port of call for all incoming calls and dealing with enquiries into the department. From time to time, you will be called upon to assist your Credit Control colleagues with ad-hoc duties.
We expect all employees to be role models for our company values: Always make the safe choice; Reliable; Easy to deal with; Open to new ideas; Teamwork; Passion.
The role of an Ainscough Credit Control Assistant/Administrator
At Ainscough Crane Hire, the role of Credit Control Assistant/Administrator involves:
· Daily cash posting.
· Daily cash allocation.
· Dealing with customer PO number queries.
· Dealing with incoming cash.
· Setting up new accounts and authorising credit limits up to the value of £10k.
· Escalating client files for credit insurance.
· Monitoring and managing 3 email mailboxes.
· Sending welcome packs to new clients.
· First point of contact for incoming calls into the department.
· Scanning documents.
· Assisting the rest of the Credit Control team on an ad-hoc basis.
· Ad-hoc duties when required.
Who are Ainscough Crane Hire?
Ainscough Crane Hire are the market leader and also the largest crane hire company in the UK. Boasting over 400 cranes (between 40t-1000t) across 30 locations nationwide, we can service clients between John O’Groats and Lands’ End and everywhere in between.
We were founded in 1976 in Wigan, Greater Manchester and have grown significantly within that time, working across a number of industries including: Construction, Infrastructure, Power Generation, Petrochemical and industrial markets.
Our offering is unique: with the most experienced and knowledgeable team in the industry and with safety truly at the heart of everything we do, we can provide a best-in-class service to our customers.
To read more about Ainscough Crane Hire, click here: https://www.ainscough.co.uk/about/our-history/
How are we different?
· At Ainscough Crane Hire, our culture is ‘Make the safe choice’. This applies to everything we do.
· Health & Safety – we have won numerous accreditations and awards for outstanding QHSE, including ISO 9001, 14001 & 18001.
· Reliability – with our stringent fleet maintenance schedules, we increase the reliability and safety of our vehicles and reduce down-time.
· Availability – We have over 400 cranes, a dedicated heavy haulage transport division and 30 depots nationwide.
· Experience – We have expertise on all aspects of a lift, from the initial consultation stage through to execution.
Read more about how Ainscough Crane Hire are different: https://www.ainscough.co.uk/about/our-vision-values/
A full list of benefits (and there is a lot!) can be found on our website:
Some of the main benefits include:
· 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
· Holiday purchase scheme (allowing you to purchase up to an extra 5 days holiday)
· Access to the company Perk Box benefits scheme including discounts on shopping, eating out and cinema as well as a free coffee every month, free yoga & workout sessions amongst many others!
· Enhanced Company Employee Assistance Programme
· Pension scheme
· Death in service and accident lump sum benefit
· Cycle2Work Scheme
· And many more!
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: