We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Coordinator to join a well-established, family-run SME based in Ellesmere Port. The role involves all aspects of dealing with our customers’ projects, including ordering goods, processing sales orders, maintaining stock levels, all for an excellent customer experience.
Key duties and responsibilities...
- Taking & processing orders from customers (via phone & email)
- Entering orders onto Sage
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve any customer issues
- Answering technical questions from customers
- Ordering special products with suppliers
- Ordering stock products with suppliers
- Price checks when ordering
- Co-ordinating delivery dates and delivery format of orders, to suit the customer, for on time in full delivery
- Planning ahead & communicating with the warehouse regarding future orders
- Managing stock levels so nothing is left short, particularly with imported products and managing stock of these held with suppliers for call off
- Random stock quality checks
- Keeping control of supplier prices
Hours: 08:00-17:00 (Mon-Fri)
- Computer literate
- Sage 50 for purchasing and order processing.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good competency with MS Outlook, MS Excel and MS Word
- Salary of £23,000 - 27,000.00 per annum