16,513 P.A. ?
Fancy working for an award winning business? Do you want to work in a kitchen that creates innovative and delicious food you can be proud of?
Well, here at Butcombe, we pride ourselves in giving our chefs the freedom to create awesome, seasonal dishes whilst providing an industry leading and award winning environment to ‘get your cook on’!
We are looking for a Chef de Partie to join the family. We can offer flexible hours, full time over 4 days per week. Part time available also!
You will be:
- Well, obviously, a top notch chef. Someone who can cook, taste and make our food the talk of the town!
- A Team Player. The brigade is a close knit bunch and you will be someone who helps raise the spirits of your team.
- Passionate. Everything we do is from the heart and we genuinely get a buzz from seeing our customers enjoy themselves. You will love food and play a part in making sure everything we serve is made with love!
- Yourself. We are an eclectic bunch and want individuals not robots.
- Health and Safety aware. Know your day dots, fridge temperatures and how to make sure the kitchen is a safe place on shift.
- Ambitious. We run an industry leading training scheme and love a bit of internal promotion! Are you a Head Chef of the future? If so, we will help and support you on your journey.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work for an award winning business. We have won The Best Food Offering award at the National Publican Awards twice (yes, twice!!)
- The opportunity to work for a diverse company and get experience in a range of kitchens and menus.
- Access to industry leading training and development.
- A competitive hourly rate.
- A sensible working week. OK, everyone says this but we genuinely mean it! We will always try and make sure you do sensible hours and can be your best.
- A business who cares about you. We offer an Employee Assistance Program that is there 24/7 to provide you with support.
- Staff parties, events, training courses and much more!
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: