|Salary:||£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum plus bonus|
|Company:||The Pig And Fiddle|
Fancy working for an award winning business? Do you want to run a kitchen that creates innovative and delicious food you can be proud of?
Well, here at Butcombe, we pride ourselves in giving our chefs the freedom to create awesome, seasonal dishes whilst providing an industry leading and award winning environment to ‘get your cook on’!
We are looking for a Head Chef to join the family.
The Pig is an iconic pub in the heart of Bath, recently refurbed and relaunched with a stunning new look, all day food offer and regular live sport. Get stuck into hearty seasonal dishes and Piggy twists on pub classics, banging bar snacks, a delicious brunch menu and the best Sunday roasts in Bath.
Behind the bar it’s all about craft beer, cask ale, wine and cocktails, and our beer garden is perfect for al fresco drinking and dining in the warmer months.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to work for an award winning business. We have won the Best Food Offering for 2 years running and have just won The Best Managed Pub Award at The National Publican awards!
- The opportunity to work for a diverse company and get experience in a range of kitchens and menus.
- Access to industry leading training and development.
- A competitive salary.
- A sensible working week. OK, everyone says this but we genuinely mean it! We will always try and make sure you do sensible hours and can be your best.
- A business who cares about you. We offer an Employee Assistance Program that is there 24/7 to provide you with support.
- Staff parties, events, training courses and much more!
- We are proud to be
working with ambassadors of the burnt chef
project - doing our bit to create awareness for mental health in our industry.
You will be:
-You will be overseeing the food for two venues; the iconic and newly refurbished Pig and Fiddle and our boutique hotel, Broad Street Townhouse, a finalist in the SBID international design awards 2020, and awarded in ‘best places to stay’ The Times 2020, amongst its accolades.
- Well, obviously, a top notch chef. Someone who can cook, taste and make our food the talk of the town!
- A leader. We are a hands on bunch and want our Head Chefs to lead from the front, get stuck in and be as confident creating great dishes as they are mopping the floor.
- A bit of a star with numbers. Pricing, stock control, wastage, labour, these are all things you will manage and will mean your kitchen makes money.
- Passionate. Everything we do is from the heart and we genuinely get a buzz from seeing our customers enjoy themselves. You will champion this in the kitchen and make sure everything we serve is made with love!
- Yourself. We are an eclectic bunch and want individuals not robots.
- A champion of safety (OK, this does sound a bit cheesy!). Seriously though, we need someone fully up to speed with kitchen health and safety, legislation and standards.
- Someone who raises the spirits – of your brigade. Whether delivering great training, recruiting a new superstar or just making someone smile, you will be setting the bar high.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: