Do you enjoy work that helps others and is rewarding? Then look no further!
We are looking for support workers in the Nottinghamshire area to support older clients who required extra care within sheltered housing. If you have experience supporting adults with various needs such as personal care, mental health and require support within their homes, please get in touch.
What we’ll need from you:
- A minimum of one year experience in working within the care sector
- A DBS registered for the Update Service would be a great advantage
- Driver preferred but not essential
- Competitive pay rate
- On-going training and development
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle
- Up to full time hours
This role is also suitable for those looking for additional income. If you are a university student and have completed a number of care placements or want a full time hours without a full time contract, agency work could be just for you!
If you think this role would be perfect for you why wait get in touch today for an immediate start. Please contact Kerri between 9-5:30pm on 0121 480 8222 / 07483919125 for an informal chat.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/92428272