30,986 P.A. ?
Montagu Evans is an independent, market leading property consultancy. Headquartered in London with offices in Scotland and Manchester. Our work encompasses planning and development, property management, specialist valuations and transactions across the United Kingdom.
We’re a group of people that are excellent individually and exceptional together. We’re people that care about people, not just bricks and mortar. We care about our legacy, we create spaces that people use to live, work, communicate and connect.
We’re a partnership and the people who run the business are empowered to create their own teams to exceed our client’s requests. This highly flexible and collaborative approach, tailoring the talent to the complexity of the work, has enabled us to develop an exceptional business that has spanned nearly a century.
We encourage an honest and straight forward approach to our work and relationships. We embrace individuality, whilst relying on working together and never accepting the status quo.
We give everyone the opportunity to be the best version of themselves. We trust and support each other. We recognise that our people are the heart of our success and only by identifying, supporting and promoting them will we be able to provide continued outstanding client service.
Together we are Montagu Evans.
Montagu Evans is committed to maintaining an inclusive work environment. One that embraces all everyone. Read more here https://www.montagu-evans.co.uk/about/diversity/
Montagu Evans Property Management Department has recently significantly increased in size following the appointment by GPA (Government Property Agency) to onboard and manage the income of the Governments property estate, The portfolio contains trophy buildings across the country with a concentration in Whitehall. We have created an agile team to support both onboarding and the management of these assets once onboarded and the portfolio is set to increase significantly in 2021 with a planned transfer of responsibility of managing Government owned buildings from the various Departments to the GPA, which could double the current portfolio.
We are seeking an Assistant Data Controller to collaborate with multiple Departments within Montagu Evans which will support the maintenance and data integrity of a growing Client Portfolio.
This position will be reporting to the Data Manager. The Assistant Data Controller will be responsible for supporting the Data Controller on a wide range of day to day activities.
MAIN DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Support the creation, maintenance and analysis of all master data used by the business
• Support the Assurance programme in place to cleanse data .Preparing and cleansing data records within the Property Management System as required.
• Assess and complete any missing data in the system.
• Ensure maintaining GDPR Regulations
• Setting up new customer and supplier records as per GPA requirements
• Maintaining query box and reporting on it to line manager
• Support work on project-based assignments with Finance and Asset Management
• Assisting the Data Controller with preparing reports for Senior Stakeholders
• Processing various forms which lead to amendments within the Property Management System
• Creation of new records
• Monitor trackers to report completed work streams, outstanding work streams and prioritisation of updates / changes to the Horizon system.
• Support the wider GPA team as required.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION
• Proficient use of Horizon System/ MRI Software
• Ability to strongly communicate with senior stakeholders
• Strong Analytical skills and structured working method
• Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to build relationships and work well as part of a team
• Good time management and ability to meet tight deadlines
• Ability to adapt to changing technology and work within a fast-paced environment
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: