Currie & Brown is currently looking for a Project Support and Team Administrator who meets the following requirements:
- Experience of working with rail sector and/or Local Authority or Central Government Organisations.
- Five years plus experience providing project support and or project administration services supporting service delivery on projects, within a live operational environment, with multiple stakeholder interfaces.
- Excellent ability to create and/or edit documents and reports using MS Office and Power Bi software.
- Previous experience of managing timesheets, financial information and invoicing using an Agresso financial management system (or similar) desirable, but not essential.
- Well organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined, and commercially astute.
- A team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude, polite, patient, diplomatic, respectful, and flexible.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Work to support the team(s) to ensure an integrated, sustainable, and effective solution is developed which meets the requirements defined within the project brief and benefits defined in the business case.
- Work with the project team(s) to establish strong working relationship with key stakeholders and ensure that all user requirements are captured, and approvals are in place to meet schedule dates, as well as understanding regulatory requirements.
- Work with the project team(s) to ensure that clear goals, roles, and deliverables are well defined and achieved.
- Work with the Project Manager(s) and support on contract administrator duties on the NEC ECC building contract including taking an accurate record of project pre-start, progress, and handover meetings, manage the change control process using a pre-agreed client process and successfully manage the project through to handover and completion.
- Work with the Project Manager(s) and assist with the production of reports on project cost, programme, health & safety, and performance using MS Office and/or Power Bi software platforms.
- Work with the Project Manager(s) to ensure that project deliverables are produced and delivered in accordance with client requirements.
- Work with the Project Manager(s) to ensure post project reviews are completed and any learning/benefits realisation are captured appropriately.
Examples of other Project Support and Team Administrator duties include:
- Assist our project managers with NEC contract administration duties.
- Assist with dashboard reporting with our wider Currie & Brown team.
- Aid with the gateway review and management process.
- Provide our project managers with support at portfolio and project meetings.
- Responsibility for producing Client reporting calendar.
- Help with producing and managing team timesheets and invoicing with the Project Director (including support using our online Agresso financial management system).
Currie & Brown is one of the world’s leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.
Currie & Brown is an equal opportunity employer. As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job. Currie & Brown UK is also proud to have signed the Armed Forces Covenant, which represents a promise by the company that those who serve or have served, and their families, are treated fairly.