33,602 P.A. ?
Montagu Evans is an independent, market leading property consultancy. Headquartered in London with offices in Scotland and Manchester. Our work encompasses planning and development, property management, specialist valuations and transactions across the United Kingdom.
We’re a group of people that are excellent individually and exceptional together. We’re people that care about people, not just bricks and mortar. We care about our legacy, we create spaces that people use to live, work, communicate and connect.
We’re a partnership and the people who run the business are empowered to create their own teams to exceed our client’s requests. This highly flexible and collaborative approach, tailoring the talent to the complexity of the work, has enabled us to develop an exceptional business that has spanned nearly a century.
We encourage an honest and straight forward approach to our work and relationships. We embrace individuality, whilst relying on working together and never accepting the status quo.
We give everyone the opportunity to be the best version of themselves. We trust and support each other. We recognise that our people are the heart of our success and only by identifying, supporting and promoting them will we be able to provide continued outstanding client service.
Together we are Montagu Evans.
Montagu Evans is committed to maintaining an inclusive work environment. One that embraces all everyone. Read more here https://www.montagu-evans.co.uk/about/diversity/
Montagu Evans Property Management Department has recently significantly increased in size following the appointment by GPA (Government Property Agency) to onboard and manage the income of the Governments property estate, The portfolio contains trophy buildings across the country with a concentration in Whitehall. We have created an agile team to support both onboarding and the management of these assets once onboarded and the portfolio is set to increase significantly in 2021 with a planned transfer of responsibility of managing Government owned buildings from the various Departments to the GPA, which could double the current portfolio.
The Montagu Evans role has recently expanded to include forecasting income and costs across the GPA Portfolio. The portfolio is set to grow significantly expanding the portfolio and therefore this role.
This role will work alongside the Data and Forecasting Lead supporting the provision of quarterly forecasting which then need to be shared on a number of different basis including the client, the Government departments and Finance colleagues.
You will need to be able to present your findings to a number of different audiences.
You will need to resolve queries raised. You will need to be advanced at applying Excel (and other analytics tools) to a variety of challenges to perform at the desired level.
The role presents an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s top property consultancy partnerships and advise a on an extensive range of asset across the country, including many trophy office buildings.
• Help to build and maintain reporting excel models using raw data from property management databases such as MRI Horizon and other data sources
• Organise all parties who provide raw data to deliver final forecasts to deadlines.
• Assist in the management of Data, Reporting and Forecasting across the GPA portfolio.
• Dealing with queries from GPA, their clients and third parties.
• To assist in providing Data Assurance as the platform for accurate and robust forecasting
• Assist in delivery of Building Asset Plans.
• Assist in the production of accurate cost estimates of Government Department’s relocations
• Undertake direct communication with clients and to be able to articulate your forecasts;
• Mentor, manage and train graduates and more junior team members.
• Liaising with departments within GPA to deliver key information / data.
• To deputise for Forecasting Lead where appropriate
• Examine and interrogate the best modules to deliver forecasting or its constituent parts.
• Experienced user of Excel. Proficient at consolidating and summarising data in excel;
• Interested in automation – VBA and/or Python as examples;
• Experience using Argus Enterprise or other valuation software desirable
• Understanding and experience setting up or improving cash flow models;
• Excellent communicator, both written and verbal;
• Flexibility to work across different service lines in Montagu Evans and multitask;
• High service delivery skills with strong attention to detail;
• Committed and organised;
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• MRICS useful, but not essential;
• Working well as a team member, demonstrating responsibility, patience and understanding of other’s needs
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: