Our Hotel Managers are the best in the business! As the leader of the hotel in the General Manager’s absence, you will be commercially minded but customer focused. You are responsible for keeping Village Hotel Clubs ahead of the pack, delivering the group strategy in order to deliver commercial returns. Supporting one of our Senior/Multisite General Managers, this is a great development opportunity to step in to a General Manager role in the future. Our business is built around its people and as such you will be an inspirational leader, investing time in developing and nurturing your people so they are equipped to be the best they can be.
Work it, Live it, Love it! Here at Village Hotel Club we are all about embracing personality, individualism and fun. Forget stuffy hotels built around formality, pomp and ceremony. We create lively, modern spaces for our guests to work, eat, relax, play and exercise. With 31 fabulous hotels and leisure clubs across the UK and more opening soon, we rely on you to deliver service that puts us head and shoulders above the competition.
Join us and we can offer you benefits such as…
- Competitive pay
- Free leisure club membership
- 30% discount on all overnight stays at Village Hotels
- Up to 40% discount on food and drink at any Village Hotel
- Excellent training and development
- Health & Wellbeing platform
- Discounts and cashback offers on many high street brands
- A fun, supportive and inclusive work environment
- Regular team events and incentives
As our Hotel Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the Senior General Manager in the following areas…
- Delivery of the group strategy in order to deliver commercial returns
- Drive and adhere to consistent brand standards and profit performance
- Drive quality and value that ensures amazing hospitality
- Creating an engaged team through development opportunities, reward & recognition and a culture of team work
- Achieving excellent guest satisfaction scores, CMI audit and internal audit scores
- Communicating the transactional marketing strategy to Heads of Department to ensure collateral is used in a timely and appropriate way
- Building close working relationships with marketing and build brand awareness utilising tools such as Inbox and social media sites
- Participating in the recruitment and promotion of all employees
- Using the KPI’s, benchmark hotel departments and focus on the bottom performers to drive improvement and highlight underperforming managers
What we need from you…
- Will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations.
- Will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards.
- Should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards.
- Should have a warm, personable nature and a can do attitude.
- Must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver.
- Come and be part of something new, something unique, something special
- Come and be part of something new & something special - Work It, Live It and Love It with Village Hotel Club!