|Salary:||£ 10.87 per hour|
|Company:||Inspired Pet Nutrition|
Our Tail so far…….
Inspired Pet Nutrition (IPN) is home to the Harringtons and Wagg pet food brands. Our purpose is centred around having Healthy Pets, Happy Owners whilst ensuring our nutritious, high quality pet foods are affordable to all. To enable us to do this we need the right recipe of; ambitious, forward thinking people who love pets as much as we do, great manufacturing facilities and quality materials.
With manufacturing sites located in North Yorkshire and north Wales, we are proud to boast about our UK roots and company values of Ambition, Pride and Excellence.
Have you got the Perfect Recipe?
Our people are important to us and pets are important to our people! We are looking for people to join us on our journey as we continue to grow and expand our offering to pets here in the UK. These are exciting times for IPN, we are the number one manufacturer in the UK for dry dog food and we are expanding fast into new categories, such as wet food, treats, cat, etc. So, if you enjoy the pace and challenge of working within a manufacturing environment focussed on ensuring we have healthy pets, then this is the opportunity for you. Our nations pets need you.
Typical responsibilities will include:
· Understand HACCP and monitor critical control points.
· Contribute to Internal Quality Systems Audits.
· Provide a trouble shooting resource on quality issues in the factory.
· Collaborating and reporting critical information.
· Drive food safety and influence good quality standards within the factory
· Contribute to management and support of the site’s Quality Management System
· Effective close out of non-conformances and training and support to the cross-functional team
· Contribute to complaint management, investigation & trending to influence a site wide focus
· Support management & control of all technical documentation
· Assist the launch of new products, ensuring that products are compliant with HACCP and specifications
· Support the HACCP system and be an active member of the team
· Work effectively within the broader site teams during customer or 3rd party visits or audits whilst supporting the technical department
· Other projects as required by the site or company
· HND/Degree within food science/technology discipline and/or possess good food industry technical experience.
· Must have minimum of 2 years’ experience within industry.
· Preferably experience in a food industry.
· A good understanding of HACCP, BRC and Food hygiene is required for this role
· Experience in a similar role, working independently with minimum supervision
· High levels of accuracy
· Strong team working ethos
· Strong numeracy and literacy skills
· Able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills
· You will need knowledge and experience of forecasting and strong analytical skills
· Proficient knowledge of standard Microsoft applications including MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel
What are we Offering?
Hours: 48 hours per week
Pension Scheme: NEST pension scheme Employee contributions 3% / Employer contribution 5%
Holidays: 25 days (Pro Rata) + Bank Holidays
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: