GREATER LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
Job details sector
Communication & Corporate Responsibility
Responsible for supporting the development and leading the management of AXA IM's brand strategy to drive awareness and consideration for the firm as a leader in responsible investing. Collaborating with teams and agencies to drive creativity, build a consistent brand image and developing strategies and campaigns that achieve results
- Brand development and management, working closely with the head of the team, senior stakeholders and departments globally to bring to life the company’s purpose through key touch points to position AXA IM as a leading responsible investor.
- Managing the development and adoption of the new brand platform, implementing the overarching brand and communications strategy by working closely with marketing, communications and business teams.
- Developing propositions and campaigns across B2B2C channels in key markets for key products and segments.
- Guide, support and improve the design development process internally and externally to raise the bar in creativity and deliver a consistent brand experience.
- Day to day agency relationship management including creative, media, production and search agencies to build strong partnerships.
- Proactively sharing insights and learnings from within and outside of industry to help AXA IM differentiate and achieve its objectives.
- Developing and analysing key performance KPIs and campaign metrics to optimise strategies and demonstrate results.
- Budget oversight, working with the relevant teams.
- People management including development and coaching of direct reports based in London and Paris.
- Understanding and adopting all relevant compliance requirements in the development of financial promotions.
- International experience and demonstrable track record, working in asset management or in a similar role within Financial Services.
- Success in building teams and managing people across multiple locations and disciplines.
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to drive and handle multiple projects simultaneously, either as part of team or as an individual.
- Knowledge and skills in building brands and communications strategies.
- Strong project management skills, able to develop strategy and manage execution on time and to budget.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in both English and French
- Strong knowledge of advertising, media and digital channels and tactics
- Proactive and ideas driven
- Agency management skills
- French (mandatory) and English
- Excellent collaborator and partner
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced organisation, working under pressure and to deadlines
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to foster creativity and find solutions in a highly regulated environment
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.