Product Madness is one of the world's largest mobile game studios, with a global presence. Founded in 2007, we’re today a top-grossing leader in social casino mobile games that are crafted with passion and commitment. Our ambition is to create moments of magic and entertain billions of people around the world with our remarkable titles that include Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, Lighting Link and FaFaFa™ Gold. We are Mad about games and the way they bring people together, and that passion and culture is what brings us together.
About the role
We’re on the hunt for the best Product Marketing Managers to join us on this journey of extraordinary growth.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will help, support, build and drive product marketing strategies for new or existing games. Part creative, part analytical, this role will require your strategic and tactical skills. During your time with us, you’ll work closely together with a team of smart and passionate marketers to conceptualise and execute impactful campaigns, drive the regional marketing strategy for building a global footprint, and work with executives and key business partners.
And, most importantly, you’ll have tons of fun.
- Proven experience in mobile app marketing, ideally in mobile games with a track record of success and tangible results
- Growth Marketing hands on knowledge is a plus
- Experience building and launching marketing plans for new games and existing games
- Experience formulating marketing strategies for multi-million dollar top grossing apps
- A creative and analytical approach to driving improvements on our titles
- Strong team player with the experience and a keen interest in working cross-functionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Build and nurture synergies between Growth Marketing and Game teams to deliver global & regional marketing activities
- Partner with the Consumer Insights, Growth Marketing and game teams to influence the strategy and roadmap of your game
- Develop and deliver the relevant go-to-market plans
- Support execution of new product and feature launches in close collaboration with cross-functional partners including Product, Engineering, Analytics and Growth Marketing teams
- Communicate key product features, events and milestones with Growth Marketing team to leverage these activities in marketing communications
- Take ownership and establish a shared Product Marketing vision & roadmap to grow your game and achieve targets
- Ensure goals and incentives are aligned across all functions including game team, live operations, marketing creative, lifecycle, paid acquisition, social and app store optimisation
- Up to 5% employer pension contribution with Aviva
- Private Health insurance with Vitality
- Full dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- 25 days’ holiday
- Employee assistance programme
- Bonus scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Personal development & career plans
- Study assistance program
- Moving house day