In the People & Culture team our goal is to align people with Futures purpose and our vision is to make this an even greater place to work for everyone. The team works relentlessly to empower everyone to have a voice, be their best authentic self every day and make it easy and fun to be successful.
The Talent acquisition team provide support to the business to attract, source and select the best people to join Future. We are growing so it’s a busy time for recruitment, so we're looking for someone to oversee a high volume of vacancies across our Global business.
You will support managers through the global recruitment process from collecting job requirements, advertising roles, sourcing and designing selection processes.
You will be a tech-savvy recruitment professional with who provides excellent levels of service to your hiring managers as well as being passionate about candidate experience.
The role is based in Bath but you will need to travel to our other office locations as required (COVID permitting).Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Build relationships with hiring managers in the UK, the USA and Australia to become the point of contact for their recruitment needs
- Design and deliver strategies to bring the best talent to Future
- Work with the wider TA team to continuously optimise efficiencies and improve candidate and hiring manager experience
- Provide data for reporting on the metrics for the recruitment process including Time to Hire and Cost of Hire.
- Contribute to projects that add value to the business, including diversity and inclusion, assessment and employer branding
To be successful in this role you should have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Previous experience within a recruitment role with a solid understanding of how to attract and select candidates
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Relationship builder who prides themselves on giving excellent service to partners
- Obsessed with candidate experience and a guardian of our employer brand
- Proactive, self-starter who can work autonomously and take ownership for managing their vacancies
- Outstanding organisational skills with the ability to keep on top of multiple priorities
- Tech-savvy and comfortable to navigate and optimise systems to ensure smooth processes and excellent data capture and reporting
- Creative thinker who can come up with new ideas that will add value to the Talent Acquisition offering
- Great team player, collaborator and communicator!
As well as our standard benefits, we have a number of awesome perks available to our staff including:
- Unlimited annual leave (yes you read that right!)
- A share in our success- every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- Complete flexibility to work from home however you can choose to work in one of our offices when they reopen!
- Free digital magazine subscriptions and access to back copies of our print magazines and bookazines
- Discounted gym membership and onsite health & wellbeing (yoga at lunch anyone?!)
- Regular staff socials arranged by our wonderful Employee Community & Culture committees
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues