Apply for this jobTed’s Guide to what the Customer Service Agent – German speaking does around hereTed’s Mission StatementOur Mission is to build a successful company through the creation of a leading designer brand. By conducting ourselves in an efficient and courteous manner and by maintaining Ted’s high standards and integrity, we pride ourselves in always being in a position to satisfy the needs of our customer. In order to protect the ethos and persona for which we have gained an enviable reputation, we always ask ourselves the question: ‘Would Ted do it that way?’**
Where does this role fit within Ted's Team?
The role of Ted’s Language speaking Customer Service Agent is to be the front-line support for Ted Baker’s customers; primarily assisting Ted’s German speaking customers and clients by providing information, assisting with enquiries, services and anything else Ted associated! To manage workloads and personal KPI’s alongside daily organisational tasks and resolve any customer facing communications and complaints through various channels within required SLAs.
Reports to: Customer Service Team Leaders
37.5 Hours per week (maximum)
5-day Shift pattern Monday – Sunday.
• Mon-Fri 9:00-17:30/13:30-22:00
• Saturday: 9:00-17:30
• Sunday: 10:00 – 16:00
• Responding to customer queries through allocated tickets, emails, letters, CS telephones and live chat – all managed through a customer contact system.
• Navigating Ted Baker’s bespoke systems to manage customer online orders and product information.
• Deal with complaints in regards to Ted stores, customer issues and faulty goods – this is done via internal investigation and/or liaising with Ted retail teams.
• Daily interaction and communication with Ted’s customers, and more specifically his German ecommerce and retail clients.
• Receiving and relaying order information, amending data, and fixing systematic or order issues when relevant.
• Liaise with and track status of orders through 3rd party courier companies.
• Creating and placing telephone mail orders for Ted’s customers upon request.
• Checking stock levels in multi-territory locations for customer requests.
• Contact customers to ascertain data omitted on ecomm orders, or request how orders are to be modified and or investigated.
• Demonstrate knowledge of product lines, online services, retail service, prices, delivery times, drop ship items, various marketing promotional services, and similar data, as required.
• Assists Ted’s clients in Returns and Replacements and exchanges as needed.
• Perform other assigned administrative duties from the management team.
• Show competence in the navigation of Ted’s gift card and order management systems.
• Manage processing of incoming/outgoing mail/ correspondence to or from Customer Service.
Tools of the Trade…
• Previous experience with customer contact system (Zendesk) preferable.
• Compulsory fluent written & oral German and English language speaker.
• Excellent organization skills and strong attention to detail
• Strong sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines.
• Authentic We have the freedom to be our ‘best self’, being true to ourselves and others
• Kind We try to do the right thing: for each other, our communities, our planet and for Ted
• Curious We are hungry to explore, innovate and think differently
• Courageous We have the confidence to be brave, have fun and discover the unexpected
• Inclusive We embrace and respect individuality and celebrate difference & diversity
Ted Baker is committed to equal opportunities and embraces diversity, understanding the needs and benefits of a balanced, inclusive workforce. We do not tolerate any harassment or discrimination towards any of our candidates or employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.Apply for this job