If you are an experienced Mortgage adviser seeking a more supported role then this could be the role for you!
This is a fantastic opportunity that will suit any experienced Mortgage Adviser, whether you come from an independent or a banking background who is frustrated in finding new clients and completing all the admin tasks that come with being a successful adviser.
As a leading financial services business, Riverfall Financial Ltd are offering an excellent opportunity for a Mortgage Adviser to work on an Employed basis. As a business they operate a strong network of advisors based across the UK, this office and field-based role is open to financial advisers who are looking to develop and grow.
- Your goal will be to ensure clients make wise and profitable decisions to meet their financial Goals
- Prepare sound financial plans to ensure clients meet their targets
- Advise clients on current financial issues and make recommendations
- Generate new business and build introducer relationships
- Customise financial plans according to clients’ changing needs
- Build strong relationships to retain existing clients
- Maintain and update knowledge of regulations, practices, and financial products
- Proven experience as a financial planner
- Ability to analyse financial information and comply with regulations
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM systems
- Attention to detail and strong math skills
- Strong ethics, with a customer-oriented attitude
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to foster long-term relationships
- Diploma in Financial Services
- Diploma in Financial Advice
- Industry Sales experience
- Strong understanding of investment and pension business
- Excellent interpersonal skills goals.
- Ambition and Hunger
- Full Administration Service
- Development support
- Clients provided
- Excellent Bonus Structure