Bluebird Care Glasgow (South) are currently looking for dedicated and passionate care assistants who have an interest in working within the local community.
At Bluebird Care Glasgow (South), we believe that the quality of our staff in the field is what makes our reputation grow. We are committed to providing an excellent homecare service across Glasgow (south) so that our customers can remain in the comfort in their own homes.
You are not just a care assistant but a person who is passionate about people.
You are the individual who makes the difference.
Here are some of the benefits of joining Bluebird Care Glasgow (south) :
• Extremely competitive job package
• 28 days paid holiday pro rata
• £0.40 per mile fuel costs
• Step into Leadership programme
• Company Pension
• Ongoing training
• Support & Supervision
• Career progression
• SVQ 2/3 in Health and Social Care available
• Job satisfaction
• Respect and admiration from your peers
• Care friends points
Our pay rates are £10.45ph rising to £11.25ph / £22.50ph Bank holidays
In return you must:
• Be a fully licenced driver and car owner with no more the 6 points on your licence.
• Current member of the PVG scheme or willing to register
. Be registered with SSSC or be prepared to register
• Live within the Glasgow (south) area
• Have a caring nature and a "Can Do" attitude
• Be reliable
• Have a desire and drive to make a difference in someone’s life
When you join us here at Bluebird Care you get a comprehensive mixture of e-learning and in-house workshop training, all your training will be on a fully paid basis. Ongoing support and supervision from your very first day is provided by our Mentor.
. If this sounds like the role for you, why not join our team by applying below.