Connected Health Plus are currently hiring and have excellent opportunities for Agency Staff Nurses to work within our organisation for hospital wards within various NHS and private providers throughout the Western Trust.
We can offer ad-hoc work alongside your permanent role or full time block bookings for longer periods of time!
What we offer:
· Excellent rates of pay with enhancements for nights, weekends and bank holidays.
· Free classroom based and online mandatory training
· Free uniform
· Full back office support – team coordination
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Responsibility for the assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of these programmes of care
· Effective team working; maintaining staff relationships and morale
· Robust communication and ensuring all documentation is legible and accurate
· To provide and promote high quality nursing care.
· Range of nursing tasks, basic care (vital signs), administration of medicines etc
· To be highly observant, able to assess clients and take responsibility of determining the best course of action.
· Robust communication and record keeping.
· To act with integrity and honesty.
· Work as a valued part of a team showing leadership and management skills.
· Provide supervision and support to other team members, health care assistants.
· Maintain own registration with the NMC with supervision support from Connected Health’s Nurse Manager
Successful applicants must have:
· Live registration with NMC 6 months' post-graduation experience
· Recent completion of, or willingness to undertake mandatory training (evidence must be shown)
· Details of 2 suitable references from most recent employer(s)
· Agreement to an enhanced disclosure from AccessNI (payable to AccessNI)
If you are interested in applying to become an Agency Bank Nurse with Connected Health Plus, please submit your CV via the link below or Contact Darren on 02895 442559.
Quick process with a dedicated nurse recruiter to process in a speedy manner.