McCann Health is one of the largest and most awarded health networks in Europe. Through combining the power of Science, Creativity and Strategy together we strive to integrate advertising, design, relationship and digital marketing, shopper experience and production to deliver best-in-class strategic and creative services to some of the world’s top as well as emerging health and wellness brands. At McCann Health we are proud to be #1 awarded network for creative globally, including the prestigious Health Network of the Year at Cannes Lions for two years running.
The Business Coordinator is an entry-level position with the primary responsibility to coordinate execution of projects for assigned brand(s) under the supervision of either a Senior Project Manager or Account Director.
You’ll work closely with the Account, Strategy, Copy, Creative and Studio departments for all projects as well as with the Digital team for digital projects. This position requires extreme attention to detail, excellent communication, organizational and multitasking skills as well as knowledge of internal agency process and protocols to be able to carry a job through completion.
You’ll be a success if you:
- Coordinate assigned project deliverables while working closely with assigned brand Senior Project Manager
- Coordinate the flow of jobs from initiation through completion according to agency established protocols and systems (agency QA process in Ziflow)
- Lead daily status sheets, schedule and attend internal status meetings and take notes to distribute to the team post meeting
- Closely monitor work with Senior Project Manager to do impact analysis and raise awareness of issues requiring escalation such as: change in direction from client or internally, extensive MLR comments, changes in deadlines, new requirements that are out of scope
- Keep accurate, organized files of projects past and present as per agency established protocols
- Open job numbers into the financial system (Vantage)
- Create and revise project estimates (Vantage)
- Pull finance reports for assigned projects and send weekly burn analysis report to account; work with PM to evaluate actuals vs estimates per project
- Schedule client meetings managing relevant diaries accordingly, including relevant agendas and any other associated notes. Coordinate room bookings, printing, catering, reception and any equipment.
- Attend and participate in client meetings and calls as required. Update clients on status of deliverables and take notes to distribute to client post meeting
- Prioritize work and complete the work in an accurate and prompt manner. Assist in the management of client and internal expectations in terms of speed, delivery and budgets. Help to manage internal resources to ensure the success of your assigned projects
- Report to supervisor in case additional effort required for completing work that may impact client deliverables
- Recognize problems and discuss with supervisor for solutions
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline
- 6 months to 1 year experience in project management or account management
- Good organisational skills and ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Good interpersonal skills, able to establish immediate rapport with the rest of the team and bring them on side
- Passion for science and healthcare aligned to the ethos, mission, vision and values of McCann Health
You’ll be rewarded with:
- 25days annual leave plus Christmas Close down
- Summer Fridays – we finish at 3pm on Fridays during the summer
- Competitive Salary
- Great training and development
- Life Assurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Private Healthcare
- Headspace and mental health wellness programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long Service Award
- Season Ticket Loan
- Flexible working
If you feel the above speaks to your career ambitions, then get in touch.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that Diversity and Inclusion are fundamental to achieving our mission – to help our client’s brands and businesses play a meaningful role in people’s lives. We view diversity as a business imperative that, when incorporated into all agency practices, becomes a competitive advantage, driving growth and organizational sustainability. As we position ourselves for a future of increased competition and disruption, we’re accelerating beyond merely acknowledging differences. Our philosophy is that consistent practices and deliberate actions that foster an inclusive culture, unleash the creative power of our talent and our work. We call this Conscious Inclusion.