We are Imtech Inviron, a technically led Facilities Management service which self-delivers hard services such as mechanical, electrical, HVAC, fabric maintenance, small works and projects. We use our own in-house designed technology to optimise delivery and minimise cost. Our digital tools and monitoring technology offer customers energy efficient solutions to help drive a zero carbon and long term sustainable future.
We are now looking for a permanent, full-time Lead Project Manager, based at our blue chip client's site in Gloucester to lead a team of project managers in the delivery of high profile mechanical and electrical projects of varying values for our client's corporate estate.
This is an exciting opportunity as you will be empowered to take complete ownership of the projects under your control, including having the opportunity to input into design.
- Lead a team of project managers in the safe delivery of M&E and fabric projects
- Have responsibility for generating a sales pipeline to deliver revenue
- Ensure projects are secured and delivered on time and within the financial requirements and margins as specified by the business
- Ensure that projects adhere and are managed to commercial agreements / contracts, compliant with statutory regulations, are QHSE compliant and meet technical industry standards
- Proven project management experience in either an M&E, FM, construction or critical environment
- Experience of developing new project opportunities
- Proven experience of running a P&L
- Demonstrable evidence of having managed a team
- Experience of creating, presenting and managing on bids, tenders and proposals
- Recognised technical qualification in either a construction, mechanical or electrical discipline
- Business standard of written and verbal literacy as well as above average numeracy skills
- Recognised qualification in project management
In return, we offer:
- Competitive salary, bonus, car allowance
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays with the option of purchasing an additional 5 days per annum
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company pension 6-8%match
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Life assurance
- Recognition schemes
- Employee assistance programme - free confidential support on all lifestyle matters